Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Sidenote Saturday: Swapping!

For some reason, the word "swap" sounds a little bit gross to me, but I'm using it anyway.

Last year, I had a big bottle of Juicy Couture perfume. I had it for a lonnng time and I was so sick of it. I went to ULTA (aka Heaven on Earth) and decided to fall in love with Viva La Juicy. I didn't want to spend the money on it, though. I text my friend telling her how much I loved it, and she told me she just got that same perfume as a gift... and HATED it!! She, however, LOVED Juicy Couture. YAY!

We traded (I was willing to give up my 3.4 oz bottle for her 1.7 ounces, but whatever) and I've been happy ever since!

My point: maybe there's something you want that your friend has and doesn't want anymore. It could be polish, a book, anything! One girl's trash is another girl's treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment