Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sneak Peek

Today, my doctor commented on my yellow nails and toes. She said "all yellow? Shouldn't one be, like, hot pink or something?" We laughed, but it made me cry a little bit inside. Look at how the 4-and-1 mani is viewed by society! Having that one oddball nail is the norm now! I was thinking of doing a 4-and-1 for a while, but that really inspired me. That, and the fact that I have like seven new greens and blues that look so cute together.

I was digging around in my blue/green/purple bin and I found this Ulta color that I bought in April. It's very mermaid-y and has an ocean feel. I know that one is gonna be involved in this somehow.


I dug around some more to find colors to look nice with it. Here's what I found.



The pointer finger is one of the new Bruccis and the pinkie and thumb are two old China Glazes. Both of the middle fingers are the Ulta polish. I'm gonna turn this into a 4-and-1, but I haven't worked out the details (and I'm so tired). I'll do it tonight or tomorrow and keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment