Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

You Can Disregard that "Stickers" Post...

Thursday, I went to the BSS (beauty supply store from now on) with my friend to get some nail polish remover. I walked to the Brucci display and could not resist these beauties! Then, I figured if I was going to be bad (remember, I was saving polish purchases for when I earned 40 stickers) I might as well go all the way. I saw this metallic gray LA Girl polish. I've never used LA Girl, but I've been wanting a nice metallic gray to use under the mattefier.
Gianna's Rockin' Blue

JT's Ocean Blue (I love how both polishes sound like they were named after cast members of The Jersey Shore)

Graphite- this picture doesn't really do much. I'll take another one when I swatch that color sometime very soon.



This picture made me laugh. There's a book in the background with the title RIGOR. I'm so rigorous, I'm taking pictures of nail polish bottles at work.

AN-Y-WAY, I was bad and bought polish and plan on buying more. I'm sure I'll find another way to trick myself into working out.

So that was Urge 1 (or perhaps it was an impulse...) I was in class thinking of how I wanted to wear this banana yellow color with the mattefier (I put the mattefier on my toes the other day and I love it so much on bright colors). I came home, and I remembered my China Glaze Yell-O-Neil. It's a really shimmery somewhat sheer yellow. I've been wanting to do matte on top of a glitter/shimmer for a while now, so this was my chance.



They look like shimmery yellow chalk. I love it!

This was a rush job, and I'll only wear it for like three days so it's just a fun thing I wanted to do. The great thing about having a lot of polish is that when you feel like wearing a certain color, you can!!

P.S. Yesterday, I went on the most fun/funnest field trip with kids from the video game club (TTG). After our trip, we just walked around Bushwick. The sun was setting and I could see the Manhattan skyline! I took pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment